Ayn Rand - Nope, She Is Still Wrong.

I appreciate her work - I do ... To some extent. Much like all things, moderation is key. Doing my best to keep from becoming and idiot- aka, ideological group thinking piece of recessive shit, I like to sift through the garbage before I digest ...

I care about my caloric mental intake.

I see several "Atlas Shrugged Day!!!!"... Are you fucking new? Are you still shiny? You're such ideological thinkers - how fucking depressing. You cling to her book and errant fanatical bullshit - Stiitchens fucks Freud, Frankenstein whack job ... like Christians who invoke the name of Christ for winning lottery tickets.

"Since my purpose is the presentation of an ideal man, I had to define and present the conditions which make him possible and which his existence requires. Since man’s character is the product of his premises, I had to define and present the kind of premises and values that create the character of an ideal man and motivate his actions; which means that I had to define and present a rational code of ethics. Since man acts among and deals with other men, I had to present the kind of social system that makes it possible for ideal men to exist and to function—a free, productive, rational system, which demands and rewards the best in every man, great or average, and which is, obviously, laissez-faire capitalism."


Her ideal man is a product of her imagination - not ones who exist in reality. Critical fucking thinking you dip-shits. She was in contradiction to the nature of mankind. It's one thing to appreciate a person works, for sure she was brilliant and major icon... But to be cognitively dissonant and proud is another. You waste your time on purely utopian nonsense. There has never been any evidence of man not being a strategic liar; usurper; deceitful or a host of other human ANIMAL behaviors. In fact most you promoting her ideals on human nature exhibit them yourselves - lying. When have we ever accepted other cultures without being critical? What fucking examples do you have of her view of human nature? None.

They don't exist. Purely utopian. You have to invent the ideal man - as she did, from your fucking imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment